1. What interaction with an animal and/or nature in your life has had the biggest impact on you?
When i was 4 years old. I was at my native place and cow gave a birth to a calf, i insisted to sleep with it. at first my parents didn't but as per my wish i spend the whole night sleeping beside to the new born calf
2. Did you have a favorite place in the great outdoors during your childhood?
yes my native kreala. and still it is.
3. As a former zookeeper, I would love to know what your favorite animal is and why?
Elephant is my favourite, coz its so huge and still has a soft heart.
4. What do you think is the greatest environmental challenge facing us now, and what do you think will be the greatest challenge in the future?
We are losing all the trees and i guess and if no tress and then no oxygen as well and if no oxygen no fresh water to drink.
5. If you could give one piece of advice regarding the environment and our natural resources, what would it be?
Don’t ABUSIVE with the nature.
Try to limit your use.