1. What interaction with an animal and/or nature in your life has had the biggest impact on you?
2. Did you have a favorite place in the great outdoors during your childhood?
Now? No answer given
3. As a former zookeeper, I would love to know what your favorite animal is and why?
4. What do you think is the greatest environmental challenge facing us now, and what do you think will be the greatest challenge in the future?
Building an economy that doesn't need growth.
5. If you could give one piece of advice regarding the environment and our natural resources, what would it be?
Support conservation and population control.
I hope you find this interesting...
Is capitalism really in a grow-or-die situation?
It appears that the limits to growth will REQUIRE the world to adopt economic systems that can function without growth in consumption. Which systems can adapt to reduced consumption? Many people believe capitalism will not be able to end consumption growth.