1. What interaction with an animal and/or nature in your life has had the biggest impact on you?
NIGHT-TIME TAGGING NESTING SEA TURTLES ON THE BEACH
2. Did you have a favorite place in the great outdoors during your childhood?
YES, A LARGE SECOND/THIRD GROWTH FOREST AREA IN
Now? ANY AREA OF HEALTHY REEF IN THE CARRIBEAN AND
3. As a former zookeeper, I would love to know what your favorite animal is and why?
SIBERIAN TIGER – IT’S MY SIGN IN THE LUNAR ASTROLOGY
4. What do you think is the greatest environmental challenge facing us now, and what do you think will be the greatest challenge in the future?
PROVING OR DISPROVING THAT GLOBAL WARMING IS A SERIOUS ISSUE TO DEAL WITH AND MANAGING SEA LEVEL RISE IN THE COASTAL AREAS
5. If you could give one piece of advice regarding the environment and our natural resources, what would it be?
BE OPEN-MINDED REGARDING ALL ISSUES OF ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY EXAMINE THE SCIENCE BEING USED WITH KNOWLEDGEABLE SCRUTINY TO MAKE CRITICAL DECISIONS AND MAKE SURE TO EDUCATE THE MASSES REGARDING THAT SCIENCE!