Secretary, Rajputana Society of Natural History (RSNH)
1. What interaction with an animal and/or nature in your life has had the biggest impact on you?
The power of natural streams has great impact on me.
2. Did you have a favorite place in the great outdoors during your childhood?
3. As a former zookeeper, I would love to know what your favorite animal is and why?
Birds in general, especially Green Avadavat. It is interesting to observe their behavioural activities.
4. What do you think is the greatest environmental challenge facing us now, and what do you think will be the greatest challenge in the future?
Habitat alteration as well as changing climatic condition. Increase in the frequency of the natural disasters.
5. If you could give one piece of advice regarding the environment and our natural resources, what would it be?
Sustainable development and sustainable use of natural resources.