1. What interaction with an animal and/or nature in your life has had the biggest impact on you?
“Toninas” or porpoises in the South
2. Did you have a favorite place in the great outdoors during your childhood?
Now? Same ocean, off the coast of
3. As a former zookeeper, I would love to know what your favorite animal is and why?
Too many to name…reef creatures (because I can stay “hours” underwater just looking at 1 square meter of coral surface and never tire), monkeys (for their incredible face expressions), sea turtles (they are peaceful, elusive, and prehistoric looking)…
4. What do you think is the greatest environmental challenge facing us now, and what do you think will be the greatest challenge in the future?
Ignorance, there is so much we need to learn! And so much we need to teach. And now as in the future, probably, population growth.
5. If you could give one piece of advice regarding the environment and our natural resources, what would it be?
Teach the children to be socially responsible.