1. What interaction with an animal and/or nature in your life has had the biggest impact on you?
I grew up in
2. Did you have a favorite place in the great outdoors during your childhood?
Now? Anywhere with a forest and the sound of a river.
3. As a former zookeeper, I would love to know what your favorite animal is and why?
Horses. They always cheer me up because they are strong and beautiful.
4. What do you think is the greatest environmental challenge facing us now, and what do you think will be the greatest challenge in the future?
Global warming generally, but more specifically for the future I suppose finding water will be very difficult. This might cause our end.
5. If you could give one piece of advice regarding the environment and our natural resources, what would it be?
Use the natural resources effectively and efficiently. We will not be able to have them once they are finished. So think twice before you act.