1. What interaction with an animal and/or nature in your life has had the biggest impact on you?
The biggest impact on my life has been taking care of 2 pet turtles along with my daughter for the past 2 years. Having this responsibility and making her become more aware of being responsible has had many emotional rewards
2. Did you have a favorite place in the great outdoors during your childhood?
No - not during childhood.
Now? Australian Outback. It's my dream to go there and walkabout.
3. As a former zookeeper, I would love to know what your favorite animal is and why?
Great White Shark and
4. What do you think is the greatest environmental challenge facing us now, and what do you think will be the greatest challenge in the future?
Our greatest challenge facing us now is ensuring we maintain harmony and balance with our environment. Our greatest future challenge is going to be making sure that we keep this equilibrium once we find it and determine what it is.
5. If you could give one piece of advice regarding the environment and our natural resources, what would it be?
My advice would be 'To remember that we (as humans) are but one piece of a magical puzzle being spun here on earth and we should ensure that we make our piece fit snug and not be taking up more space than required in this puzzle called life.'