Thanks to my sister Michelle McIlroy for designing the logo!

Welcome!

Ever since I was a child, I have been very interested in nature and the environment. I have a B.S. degree in wildlife biology, and have worked as a zookeeper, wildlife biologist, and ecologist. I am conducting a brief survey of world leaders, government officials, religious leaders, corporate CEOs, environmental groups, wildlife experts, and others regarding nature and the environment. I am also very interested in religious views, customs, and beliefs from around the world, and the interactions between religion, culture, society, and the environment. This is something I am doing out of personal interest, and is not connected to any group or organization. I have been working on this project since the summer of 2006, and hope to eventually turn it into a book and/or documentary. I am hoping to make this into a global project, with responses from all segments of society. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or comments. If you have not already done so, I hope that you will consider taking part in my project, and please spread the word to anyone you think might be interested! Thanks for stopping by!

TAKE THE SURVEY ONLINE HERE http://tinyurl.com/nx4ng7

November 11, 2009

DR. A. RAJENDRAN

LIFE CARE PHYTO REMEDIES

Jul 23, 2009

1. What interaction with an animal and/or nature in your life has had the biggest impact on you?

NATURE/HERBAL

2. Did you have a favorite place in the great outdoors during your childhood? How about now??

Ooty now it is slightly polluted

3. As a former zookeeper, I would love to know what your favorite animal is, and why?

Dog, good for watching

4. What do you think is the greatest environmental challenge facing us now, and what do you think will be the greatest challenge in the future?

global warming conerting in to organic practice of cultivation

5. If you could give everyone one piece of advice regarding the environment and our natural resources, what would it be?

promotion of eco friendly concept will give better biorational tool to protect environment

No comments:

Post a Comment